A Titusville native, Eric Hunstad has been a licensed Acupuncturist since 2003. He states 'My Purpose is to help as many people as possible find drug-free solutions to their health care issues'. Eric strives to inspire his patients to lead a healthy lifestyle, as health is 70% lifestyle and 30% treatment.
Eric specializes in infertility and has had much success in this area. In fact, because of his reputation, many local doctors refer their infertility patients to him.
He treats his patients with the best of Complementary medicine, including acupuncture (including non-needle varieties), Chinese herbs, tui na and gwa sha (types of Chinese medical massage), microcurrent therapy, body composition analysis and nutritional cleansing.
Please visit his website for more information
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Orlando, Florida 2003- Completed four academic years with 2,740 hours (including 900 clinical hours), receiving a Masters degree in Oriental medicine.
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine- Bachelor of Science, Professional Health Studies 2003.
- University of Central Florida, Bachelors of Art, Psychology Cum Laude 1996
- State of Florida department of Health, Licensed Acupuncturist
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) certified
- Florida State Oriental Medical Association (FSOMA) member
- The Foundation for Wellness Professionals (non-profit) member
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine member
- Three Treasures Kung Fu, Taiji and Qigong certified instructor